Last Updated 05/01/23
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded on the computer / smartphone / tablet of the user to access certain websites and applications that allow to store preferences of the user's navigation, making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the user will be able to access to the settings panel of their browser to modify and / or block the download and installation of cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing the access to the content.
Cookies can recognize the browser of a user and the type of device from which the user has accessed to the Website and are used to facilitate the next visit of the user and make the Website more useful.
3. What kind of cookies do we use?
(i) Optimize navigation of the User by tracking the session.
(ii) Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These take care of technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of the access to the content.
- Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience, such as displaying the weather forecast based on your location.
- Statistics/analytics: These cookies collect information regarding the use of the page such as the page stay and content visited by readers to measure their performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookie are:
(i) To allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
(ii) To identify anonymously the most visited contents.
(iii) To know if the User who is accessing is new or he/she has repeated the visit. Below are the analytical cookies used in the Website:
- Advertising: These cookies obtain information from the user's navigation to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for him/her adapted to his/her tastes.
Below are the advertising cookies used on the Website:
4.- How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for navigation of this Website may be disabled in the "Configure Cookies here".
These settings are in the footer of the Website.
In addition, all browsers allow the user to make changes to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, for more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
Below, you can find links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
· In the tool menu, select "Internet Options".
· Click on the privacy tab.
· You can set privacy with a six-position cursor that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
· At the top of the Firefox sale click on the Tools menu.
· Select Options.
· Select the Privacy panel.
· Under the Firefox option you can choose to Use a custom history setting, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
· Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
· Select Settings.
· Click on Show Advanced Options.
· In the "Privacy" selection, click the Content Settings button. In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
· On the setup menu, select the "Preferences" option.
· Open the privacy tab. Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
· Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Website may not be available after cookies are disabled.
· If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for the navigation of this Website may be disabled in the "Configure Cookies here" section.
These settings can be found in the Website footer. In addition, as with computer browsers, the browsers of mobile devices allow you to make changes in the options or privacy settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to change your privacy options, please follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below are some examples of links that will guide you through modifying the privacy settings on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- Acceptance of cookies
This Website does not install our cookies on users' devices until they have accepted the installation of the referred cookies.
Please note that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of them in the cookies setting panel, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of any of these cookies or can not access to certain services or take full advantage of everything this Website offers.
You have a question?